Monday, June 16, 2008

My Birthday - June 14

This is my birthday group at La Cabrera. Matt, Dave (me), Lindsay, Stephanie, Holly, and María (from left to right). María arranged a special birthday toast of champagne after she told our waiter that it was my birthday.
Saturday was my birthday when I turned 22--another year for the wiser! I had a really fun and special birthday. It started the night before with a cocktail at midnight at Milion, which is a classy bar in Buenos Aires.

Saturday morning María woke me up and surprised me with a lovely cake topped with Strawberries. She told me that it was "my" cake.



I went to Chinatown with Matt for lunch and returned later in the afternoon. In the evening 4 friends, María, and I went to La Cabrera which is a fantastic parilla (Argentine steak house) in Palermo. The food was great. I have pictures of our entrés in my birthday web album.

This is a special picture of my host mother and I.
I decided to share my cake and invited my friends back to the apartment to share my birthday cake. Afterwards Steph, Matt and I went out to a bar for a little. What a wonderful birthday. My 22 birthday will always be special since I celebrated it here among friends in one of the neatest places in the world!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steven said...

Happy Birthday, Dave! Looks like you had a great time. That cake looks de-LISH!